Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Polarized Sunglasses Fake Sunglasses

Polarized Sunglasses
All polarized replica sunglasses are not created equally, but this much is clear: Oakley produces the best polarized lenses on earth. Ordinary polarized sunglasses distort your vision and they don’t block nearly enough glare. But the lenses in the Oakley polarized sunglasses collection beat down glare without compromising clarity.
Wasatch Ragnar 2011….Ragnie, Rad, Ragnar, Gnarly, Nar, Ragnar. After experiencing one of the most high endurance relay races in the west, these are the words that came pouring out of my mouth after myself and 11 teammates relayed 191 miles over the beautiful mountaintops of northeastern Utah!

Team Snow Hunnies, AKA – The replica Oakley Women’s Field Testing team, killed it.
Van 1 rode the relay in style with the Oakley truck…..winding through canyons, and dirt roads, while one runner at a time powered up trail testing Oakley Women’s Spring 2011 and 2012 active and eyewear.

I wore the Oakley Radar replica Sunglasses which were perfect for this race because of their lightweight feel and fit my face nicely. The dark lenses helped protected my eyes from the direct all day sun. In addition, they didn’t fog up no matter how fast I ran and bounced around while sweating up a storm. My other teammates wore the Oakley Commit SQ glasses and the newly released Disclosure. They were equally thrilled.

My favorite run of my three legs was the 5.5 miles around a lake. I ran this section at 2 am, with an almost full moon glowing reflecting off the lake. It was chilly, but I was wearing the Resource Pant which kept me at a perfect temperature. The pants conformed to my hips and legs very well as I ran. I also wore the Distance Tee. It’s meshed back kept my back cool and the fabric breathed well keeping sweat from my skin.

Watching my teammates nail these runs was exciting to say the least. Our team of 12 was joined by over 1100 teams from all over the US. The energy was high and infectious which made sleeping difficult. We were averaging about 1-4 hours of sleep over the 34 hour relay. We definitely had something to celebrate when we finished.

Team Snow Hunnies AKA – Fake Oakley Women’s Field Testing rocked the Ragnar! Thanks to Fake Oakleys, we had the best equipment and looked great doing what we do best……Kicking Butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment