Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shocking splits in Hollywood Fake Oakley Sunglasses

Shocking splits in Hollywood.Fake Oakley Sunglasses

Just last year, they renewed their wedding vows for their sixth anniversary at their Hidden Hills, Calif. estate June 5. "We realized the bets in Vegas [on whether we'd make it] stopped at five years," Anthony joked to Us at the time. (The duo also renewed their vows in 2008, and playfully dirty-danced together at Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood bash in April 2010.).Replica Oakley Wholesale

And as recently as January, singer, actress and American Idol judge Lopez gushed on the Ellen DeGeneres Show about being a parent with Anthony. "As soon as I had the babies, I thought to myself, 'I want to do this a thousand more times...I love this. This is life."Replica Oakleys Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment